Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time to repay the kindness of others

Over the years I have received help from lawyers not only from California but from around the country with experts, medical/legal issues and strategies. For those of use who have devoted our careers to helping the victims of medical malpractice and their families, it is essential that we help each other. From time to time I will post interesting and hopefully useful information and updates on medical and legal developments , published opinions, jury verdicts and the like, that maybe of use to other attorneys. I am also available to help any way I can with experts, legal or medical research or problem solving. I have some useful links on my website, http://sjweinberglaw.com/Links.html, I am also available to help by phone 888-321-1022 or email, steve@steveweinberglaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment